Monday, May 16, 2011

week 3

Week 3 weigh-in. 0 pounds, 0 ounces. Same weight down to the .2 and I’m a bit bummed. I definitely overdid it Sat night with the drinking but stayed very sane on Sunday.  It’s that time o’ the month so maybe that is adding to my general bloat and water retention (oh and crankiness) but I was really looking forward to a few more pounds off.  Yesterday was kind of a white-knuckle day where I really wanted to go off plan completely and I didn’t. I really feel like if I HAD had a huge dinner or just snacked away my hangover I would have definitely posted a gain this morning.   Therefore, I am trucking ahead with Week 4 of Shakeapalooza ’11 and will be at the gym tonight at 8.

Here’s to 7 days of hard work.  Any words of wisdom or posters featuring the ‘Hang in There’ cat would be greatly appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Don't let the no loss get you down! My mom kindly told me last week that "no one loses anything when it's that time of the month" when I was bitchin about not losing anything. Just think of the loss when the bloating's gone away!

    You can do it!

    And thanks for the tip of my blog ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back! I am going to try and blog more now that it is hot, sweaty summer time!

    ReplyDelete